The DropStop® PARCHMENT ENVELOPE Pack
The Crystal Pouch provides simple clear packaging with instructional pictograms. Individually wrap your DropStops in clear visual granite.
Go to www.dropstop.com.au for more information at the Official Australian DropStop website.
When you use a DropStop you will never spill another drop again. Simply roll up the disc, insert it into the bottleneck and pour with spilling a drop. Due to its flexible material DropStop fits in every bottle.
A promotional printed DropStop is an innovative, fun, and distinctive way to advertise and promote your brand, business or event. All you need to do is add your logo, special message or create your own unique design in your choice of colors and you will have a low cost branding tool that can be reused over and over again by the recipient; meaning that your message will never be lost. There are numerous packaging options that can be customised to your specific requirements.
DropStop uses the latest digital printing technology and can print in high-resolution full colour. The production process ensures that the ink will not come in contact with the wine, even after multiple uses.
DropStop is ideally used for:
• Wineries - a perfect cellar door accessory, wine club offer or retail Gift with Purchase (GWP) idea. A simple, executable and effective promotional tool.
• Restaurants - No better way to remind your customers of their experience. Use a DropStop with every bottle of wine and hand it over as a reusable business card to all your VIP customers.
• Corporate Branding - Your clients will always remember that business seminar, trade show or corporate event. Why not use a printed DropStop as a customer gift or even use it as your business card!
• Events, Festivals, Tournaments or that Special Occasion - If you are holding an annual event, need a unique invitation for a commemorative festival or simply want to give out a gift as a reminder of a special occasion like a Wedding, Anniversary and Birthdays, then a printed DropStop would be ideal.
Why not create your own collectable series of DropStops?
Printing Setup Requirements:
• The artwork must be made as an EPS file (convertible with Illustrator 8).
• The artwork must be made in only one programme (preferably Illustrator, don’t use PageMaker or Power Point).
• Use CMYK colours. The print will be in CMYK, slight differences may occur between from Pantone-colours).
• Specify placement of logo if it does not clearly emerge.
• The diameter of the disc is 76.2 mm, the outer 3 mm cannot be printed.
• DropStop® + patent number is ALWAYS printed at the bottom of the disc. This takes up approx. 8 mm in the height and 45 mm in the width.
• If the logo is screened you must define the resolution yourself. The screen fields must be defined per cent.
• Pictures must be scanned in 300 DPI (size 1:1).
• Lines and logo must be scanned in 1200 DPI (size 1:1).
• All fonts must be converted to curves (not as text).
• Send job and all underlying files.
• The file must be compressed with WINZIP or STUFIT.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.